Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
880 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
|Albert C. Lin, M.D., FACC|
Dr. Lin completed undergraduate work at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He received his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and completed his residency and fellowship at University of Chicago Hospitals. He joined Northwest Cardiovascular in 2005. He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology.
Dr. Lin lives in the Western Suburbs with his wife and two children.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - B.S. Molecular Biology & English Literature
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – Medical degree
Residency and Fellowship
- University of Chicago Hospitals - Internal medicine residency
- University of Chicago Hospitals - Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology
Licensure and Board Certification
- Illinois State License
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Academic and ADMINISTRATIVE Appointments
- Clinical Associate, University of Chicago
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, Heart Rhythm Society