Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
880 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
|Manjeet Sethi, M.D., FACC|
Dr. Sethi was born and raised in India and completed medical school in Ludhiana, India. She completed residency and cardiology fellowships at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois.
Drs. Sethi and Nissen have been practicing together since l979. Dr. Sethi is past president of the medical staff and is currently director of the Cardiac Cath Lab at Northwest Community Hospital. She is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology and interventional cardiology.
Dr. Sethi is married with two daughters. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, traveling and oil painting.
- Maharani College, India – Pre-med degree
- Christian Medical College, India - Medical degree
Residency and Fellowship
- St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL - Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL - Cardiology Fellowship
Licensure and Board Certification
- State of Illinois Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Academic and ADMINISTRATIVE Appointments
- 2004 - President, Medical Staff, Northwest Community Hospital
- 1995 - Present: Director, Cardiac Cath Lab, Northwest Community Hospital
- 2002: Secretary/treasurer of Medical Staff, Northwest Community Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Finch University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- 1994 - 1996: Vice Chief, Cardiology, Northwest Community Hospital
- 2009 - Chief, Department of Cardiology, Northwest Community Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions
- India Medical Association
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography