Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
880 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
|Alan M. Spiegel, M.D., FACC|
Dr. Spiegel received his undergraduate degree from University of Illinois and completed medical school at the University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Spiegel finished his residency at Yale, followed by a fellowship in cardiology at the University of Chicago Hospitals. Dr Spiegel joined Northwest Cardiovascular in 1999.
He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Spiegel is married and enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 children. Dr. Spiegel is also a PADI-certified scuba diver. He enjoys music, sailing, long-distance running and mountain biking.
- University of Illinois, Urbana - B.S. Biology
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – Medical degree
Residency and Fellowship
- Yale - New Haven Hospital - Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago - Cardiology Fellowship
Licensure and Board Certification
- Illinois State License
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Board Certified Nuclear Cardiology
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Academic and ADMINISTRATIVE Appointments
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Finch University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- Medical Director, Harper College Echocardiography Program
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography