Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
880 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
|William S. Suhr, M.D., FACC|
Dr. Suhr was born in Korea, where he attended medical school at Yonsei University. He completed residency programs at Cook County in Chicago and St. Francis in Evanston.
Dr. Suhr completed his fellowship in cardiology at St. Francis. He has been practicing since 1980, and merged his office with Doctors Nissen and Sethi in 1995.
Dr. Suhr is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Professional interests include invasive cardiology and peripheral vascular diseases. He also implants permanent pacemakers. Dr. Suhr is married with two daughters. His personal interests include swimming, music, movies and travel.
- Yonsei University College of Medicine, Korea, Pre-med
- Yonsei University College Of Medicine, Korea, Medical degree
Residency and Fellowship
- Cook County Hospital - Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital - Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital - Cardiology Fellowship
Licensure and Board Certification
- Illinois State License
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- Michigan State License
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Academic and ADMINISTRATIVE Appointments
- 1989 - 1992: Chief, Section of Cardiology, Northwest Community Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Finch University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- American Medical Society
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography