Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, S.C.
880 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005
- Interventional Cardiology - Balloon Angioplasty, coronary stenting
- Peripheral Intervention - angiogram, angioplasty & stenting
- Nuclear Cardiology - Thallium and Adenosine stress testing
- Ultrasound - echocardiograms, arterial & vascular studies
- Electrophysiology - EP studies, cardioversions, pacemaker/ICD implantation, evaluation & programming
|Closed||9:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||Closed|
| ||5:00 PM ||5:00 PM||5:00 PM||5:00 PM||5:00 PM|| |
Note: Although the office opens at 9:00 a.m. on weekdays, the answering service picks up our phone calls until 9:30. We have a live 24-hour answering service to direct your calls during off hours. We see patients by appointment only.
- Abdominal ultrasounds
- Balloon angioplasty
- Cardiac catheterization
- Carotid dopplers
- Coronary angiogram
- Coumadin Clinic
- Lipid Clinic
- Electrophysiology study
- Holter monitor
- Implantable defibrillator (ICD)
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Nuclear stress test
- Pacemaker implantation and evaluation
- Peripheral, venous & arterial dopplers
- SPECT Scan
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Exercise Stress Test
- Tilt table Test
- transtelephonic Monitoring
- Ventricular Assist Device
For your convenience, Northwest Cardiovascular performs many of these tests in the comfort and privacy of our office, under the supervision of our physicians.
Hospital Affiliations All our physicians are on the staff of
Northwest Community Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
At Northwest Cardiovascular Associates, our caring medical and ADMINISTRATIVE staff is ready to give you the high-quality care you need – before, during and after your office visit.
We will help you:
- Understand your diagnosis and TREATMENT options
- Schedule appointments
- Manage your insurance claims and referrals
- Answer questions you may have regarding your cardiovascular health.
Whether you are a current or a prospective patient, please give us a call for more information about our staff and services.
We accept Medicare assignment and participate in most insurance plans and PPOs including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, United Healthcare and more. Please check with your insurance carrier to verify our participation in your plan.